27 March 2010

Vintage Franciscan china is sublime . . .















and I'm weirdly obsessed with these beautiful Franciscan china patterns. I don't know why I've got this jones for these particular patterns, but for the last few years I've been slowly collecting various pieces (only when they're reasonably priced) on Etsy and Ebay.

Also, I thought I'd take a needed break from ranting and raving about politics and add a little homage to design.

These patterns are, from top to bottom, Fern Dell, Sycamore, and Moondance. Love these vintage patterns.

2 comments:

jamie@midcenturymania said...

I love the Fern Dell. I haven't seen that pattern. The colors are really beautiful. I also love your political rants and raves. Keep them coming.

Sippie Wine said...

Love the blog and happy you like the Moondance Plate!
It is still for sale in my Etsy Shop!