26 April 2009

Michael Savage is an asshole . . .


I've never really gotten into energy drinks . . . perhaps because they seem too expensive and I'd rather just have a Coke. But I know lots of people who love energy drinks, and I just learned that the company that makes Rockstar energy drinks is owned by hate-monger and all-around asshole Michael Savage and his equally obnoxious son.

Michael Savage is truly a disturbing excuse for a human. Here's some stuff that will let you know why you should not support him by purchasing his products:

A few facts about Michael Savage. Better yet, here are a few comments directly from the mouth of Michael Savage:

"You want me to tell you what makes me sick? When I see two puffy white males kissing each other, I want to puke. When I see two women kissing each other, on the lips, as lovers, I want to vomit."

"When you hear "human rights," think only one thing: someone who wants to rape your son. And you'll get it just right. OK, you got it, right? When you hear "human rights," think only someone who wants to molest your son, and send you to jail if you defend him. Write that down, make a note of it."

"...children's minds are being raped by the homosexual mafia, that's my position. They're raping our children's minds."

"You know what autism is? I'll tell you what autism is. In 99 percent of the cases, it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is."


Disgusting, right? Michael Savage is reaping profits from the selling of Rockstar Energy Drink.



Thanks to Change.org and Feministing for the heads up.

There is also a web site with lots of information.

No comments: