08 April 2009

what the fuck?


Who are these ridiculous people? What is their problem? This group, the National Organization for Marriage, is really fucked up. Watch their really stupid, offensive and completely meaningless advertisement.

I'm so incensed by this I can't even try to be funny, but David Rees from Get Your War On is waaaay funnier and smarter than I am. here's what he says about the ad:

1. They should have used “booming thunder” sounds, to reinforce the fact that the gay storm will be dark AND noisy;

2. They should have included a CGI dragon (gay-looking, if possible) gnashing its teeth at the Massachusetts mother whose son is being forced to have gay sex(?) in the school(?);

3. When the cute woman with glasses says, “I am afraid,” they should have intercut a brief shot of the Devil mouthing the words “AS WELL YOU SHOULD BE, FOR I SHALL MAKE ALL OF YOU BE GAY.”

4. When the guy with the Mexican(?) accent says, “The storm is coming,” they should have dumped water on him, like he got wet from the storm — like he naively thought the storm was coming, but in fact it had already arrived, like, because of Vermont letting gays marry each other and all that gay stuff, you know how gays are, with wanting to get married and all that stuff because of the gays.

1 comment:

Woz said...

The actress who says "I will have no choice" is actress Tina Majorino. I can't find her contact info. but I say we try and find it and ask her what the hell her problem is. Boycott her work. I just don't understand these people.